Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taiwan, Day 1

Wooooooo......Let me continue it from the previous post =)


As you all know, I did not went home and sleep before my flight......
So....Here goes the FIRST DAY OF THE TAIWAN'S TRIP =D


I reached at the airport around 5 something near to 6....but before that, I dropped by at McDonalds' and bought a breakfast set...had it in the car on the way to the airport...

When I reached....all the other members were there....I was like SHIT!! I'M LATE!!!!!
So I rushed down, forgotten to say goodbye to my cousin... =/ 
The moment I got there with the bunch of them, they gave me this tag with my name, country and shit of details in it la......and gave me a YELLOW COLOUR ribbon and asked me to tie on my luggage.. 

So as usual, juniors and all....they were que-ing up to check in and all.....but me and few of my friends with the Music Directors, Mr Woon, we couldn't be bother...we checked in and went in to the waiting area first... =D

I think I was checking out some Air-Stewardess.... there's still some hot Air-Stewardess har! haha....

Here's my boarding pass.....I want Business Class laaaaa.... =/

owwwwh...Sunrise while waiting to board =)


After boarding...what are you looking forward next? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FOOD
 

After 4 hours
.
...
.....
..........
...........................
.....................................
.............
........
.....
...
.


WE'RE IN HONG KONG!!!!!!!
NO LA, I'm not going go Hong Kong first...just a transit at there....





and, we have a 2 hours in between before our flight from Hong Kong to Taiwan....so, we hang around at the airport....YES I KNOW IT'S DARN PATHETIC!!  but better than staying home right? =P
So..........


aaah! I like this Christmas Tree...Look at my face of excitement! hahaha!

Lunch at some place in the airport...

the food that I ordered


By the way, HONG KONG's STUFF ARE SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!! THAT BOWL OF THINGY, COST ME 70 bucks!!!!!

after the stupid freaking so expensive food......Taiwan, here we come!! =D


FOOD again! darnnnnn...we didn't know that they served food at around 3 something in the afternoon!!! DAMM WASTED MY 70 BUCKS!!! =S


1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes
.
.
30 minutes
31 minutes
32 minutes
33 minutes
.
.
.
.
.
1 hour & 12 minutes
1 hour & 13 minutes
.
.
.
.
1 hour & 30 minutes


AND 
WE REACHED
TAIWAN!!!!! *ignore the mandarin wording if you can read, doesn't make sense la*

and we saw this banner sort of thing...this is the Festival that we went there for....We didn't know it was such a big event! owh God! =S

Outside of the airport...it was juz 4 something almost to 5...and it's getting dark =/


first meal in Taiwan....
McDonalds...=/
well, to be honest, the McDonalds in Taiwan tasted kinda different... =)
btw, we had to have McDonalds in the Bus.it's kinda sad, but then no choice.....cause it's a 2 hours plus drive to the City...so yeah...


Wei Zheng with his pack of McDonalds....


The street of Taiwan.....






Day 2 is comingggg on the next post =D

No comments: