Friday, October 30, 2009

Wooooo.....

Imagine....





The first thing that you saw in your kitchen?


and you saw alll of thesseee....


And the best part.......
A tomb stone, with the pictures of the Senior Studens here....
HAHAHAHAHHA =D


I


What will you do if u see all of this crazy stuff in your kitchen?


WHAT WILL YOU DO????
Option 1: complain to the office
Option 2: Screw your floormates
Option 3: Get ready for Halloween?

DUUUH, of course gonna get ready for Halloweeen laa! hahaha..omg, there are so into Halloween here...can't wait for Saturday! =D



Oh ya, new headache for me...Went to Law Fair yesterday....and now I have to my application for BPTC, Scholarships, Pupillage and Inns!!! aaah! headache headache headache headache!! and June yes, all of us should sit down and talk about it this friday! arrrgggh!!!!

Oh, and one of the firms gave out this bag....
I Like this bag...really nice....and I actually like the "idea" of it tooo...hahaha
just kidding =D



and I knew this would happened the moment I passed my camera to Joanne...
.........*no comment*.......

That's what she is best of doing I would say!
HAHAHA =D
right Joanne? I'm sure u agree....right??? =D








OK! Bye....!
=)

2 comments:

Mabel Low said...

Wow... you're gonna have a hard time taking off those stickers man. xP

yeongboon said...

yeaaaah...haha, but i'm not gonna take it off, my floormates they are gonna do that =D