Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Longest Day EVER

Not kidding you....




I've never ever done and gone to so many places in a day! =/ Genevieve, u owe me big time! haha =D




Meet up with her, and that gal, fuuuh....Been to London for dunno how many zillions time, still can't decide where to go...so I've decided to bring her to Hummingbird Bakery *since I didn't get to eat it the last time i went* =D


Red Velvet....Crazy red...as red as the colour of blood =S

Anyway, the jakun....keep on saying, "OMG, I like the wall, so pretty....I wanna bring it home" hahahaha =D


and we saw this while walking by Imperial College....
YB= YeongBoon
=)


oh....hahaha, when she wanted to take this picture...she didn't on the camera and she was happily posing there...and I couldn't stand and break out from laughter....
BTW...she make a conclusion from this trip...
"The car exhaust in London smell likes Cookies"
=S



Back to Liverpool...
and Dinner for Christine and Shalini....
early celebration cause MUA, June, Michelle and Joanne will be heading off to Newcastle the next day...



and...
US






It was great seeing you again crazy Genevieve after so long
=)

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

so many more places to go to in london.. =(

lol..

kenwooi.com

yeongboon said...

hahah...still wanna come??? lol...