Monday, February 8, 2010

My 21st

Birthday!!!
=)




Well, I didn't do anything much for my 21st *everyone seems to like making a big fuss about 21st I noticed*.......
first of all, was super tired from the trip before that....and everyone is kinda sick still...not everyone actually, it was muaa, June and Joanne...Hope everyone is alright now =)
oh, and we wanted to go to Las Ingunas at first..BUT THEN, takda tempat duduk....sad case.....


So, we ended up at Pesto.....



Food....was not bad...portion....SMALL =/





got a champagne....



and my 21st Birthday Cake....



thank you people for the night....
=)
I like this picture...look at June =D




and off we go.....








By the way, I feel old when people ask for my age during church today
=(
Anyway thanks again ppl! =)

6 comments:

Tekkaus said...

HYappy 21st BD to you. As long as you are happy then it is ok already. :D

Anonymous said...

yea...my friends are really making a big fuss over their coming 21st birthday...yours is simple and nice~
Happy belated by da way. *cheese*

yeongboon said...

Tekkaus: haha thanks alot =) yeah that's what i think too

yeongboon said...

Cassie: yeah i know! some even throw a huge party for it...which i dont get it at all...haha, thanks alot =)

Ee Von said...

sorry this is late but happy belated 21st! looks like you had a great time =) eh sorry if i sounded rude but did you lose weight?

yeongboon said...

hey thanks for the wishes =) haha well, having a great time but missing malaysia at the same time...haha

ohhh...weight? errr i guess so....lots of ppl says that i lost pretty much lots of weight...i hope is true..haha =D
and no worries =)