Sunday, March 22, 2009

A day to listen

Missed...





It's been a while since I sit down somewhere and chill with my friends for hours...


Well, what I normally do in KL....we will be rushing to everywhere...it's like after class, we will be spending countless hours to decide where to go, after eating, ALWAYS, everyone will be rushing to do their own stuff, either going home or gym or whatsoever....


I missed the days where after meal, my friends and I, we will go somewhere like say maybe Coffee Bean or Starbucks to chill there and catch up with our daily life for hours....
I actually do that every Friday till Sunday when I'm back to Penang.....
Well, I'm just not those type of guy who wants to just "do whatever need to be finish, and go home" type of person...and maybe this kinda guy they will just go ahead and spends hours on Computer Games...


So, today....after the badminton competition *btw, we lost and I injured my arm*

Anyway, my friend from Penang...she text me and she said she needs to go somewhere with internet to get her work done, so she was wondering whether I'm free or not....
So, since we didn't meet up for kinda long.... I decided to meet up with her.....

After spending sometimes to decide where to go, we ended up having dinner in Murni, then Starbucks to chill....


Now, I've been in Starbucks for like say 5 hours.....
Welll, it's nice sitting and chilling with my friend again..I just missed those days I had back in Penang...... Sitting there, well to be honest, for sure we would not talk for like 5 hours straight la..duuuh..!!!! but then the fact is you get to see different type of ppl walking in and out and having different types of conversation.....I just love seeing different type and different personality kinda person... =)









I'm still in Starbucks now =)

No comments: