Saturday, March 6, 2010

Michelle's 21st Birthday!

Happy Birthday again!!!
=)





Finally every single one of us here are legal..... *including me =D *
Talking about legal.....some bugger actually asked for my ID when I tried to purchase some glue yesterdaaaay...gaaah!!! Anyway, don't talk about me...let's talk about Michelle...muahahha.....



Midnight at 12....
*BANG BANG BANG on Michelle's door with this cute cake*
haha


The day itself....we went to Left Bank for dinner....
and we found another of the Superlambanana here.....

Anyway.....
oh ya...they wanted to wear flower on that day itself...THANK GOD they said I don't have to since I'm a guy...fuuuuuhhhh =D



This is what we, opppss i mean them love to do before the food come....
=D
Poser wei...



The food......just plain awesome....
love it
hahahahahah =D



Lamb Shank..
before AND after





After dinner.....went back.......and Michelle definitely didn't expect us to wish her again!
muahaha =D
while waiting in the room.........Michelle took dammmmmmmmmmmm lloooooooong to wash her face.....we were waiting for so darn long, and Joanne was so noisy...hahaha

the moment she came in!
*my only regret was that I didn't took a video, she actually scream...wasted!!!*
Joanne and Christine dunno doing what under June's bed =S
haha






ANYWAY...
Happy 21st Birthday again!
=)

4 comments:

Ihsan Khairir said...

what a sweet surprise celebration... awesome! I've never had one my entire life...

yeongboon said...

well, i'm sure you would have one sooner than u know =)

Unknown said...

i know what joanne and christine did under the bed!!! they farted!!! poor june...

yeongboon said...

hahahaha!!! i guess she might had quite a number of sleepless night after that =D