Friday, June 18, 2010

Bucharest, Romania

5th stop



My 5th stop.....How's Romania? hmmm...honestly??? haha.....DO NOT go there...like seriously.....when i was there for a day...i dont feel safe at all....it was like as if there's someone following you wherever you're going...even the policemen there, they don't look reliable AT ALL....
Oh well, what do you expect?? it's an ex-Soviet Country... =/


Anyway.....not gonna comment much....I'll talk about it in another post about the places YOU SHOULD and SHOULD NOT go in Eastern Europe later on =)



Enjoy the pics!
Look at the logo of their train line.....If you watch Street Fighters, M.Bison? anything hit u? =D


there was something on at the street....it was nice..really nice =)

this is art in Romania...but considered as vandalism in Malaysia...oh welll =/



then went to the city for a bit...
look at my hand...damm red! i'm super tan right now btw =S


and my dinner....
=)





Well....Romania...
hahahaha
I said what I need to say...

No comments: