Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged By Anna

Thankz to Anna again....Here I am doing a tag again =/


RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If it was the last night on earth with your past, what would you do?
Just do whatever I did not do before I guess =/


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Dream? hmmm, to have all the dream that I gonna dream about after this to come true as well =D hehe


3. Do you have a malicious mind and how bad does it goes?
I dunno =S you tell me


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
keep it in the bank and enjoy the interest =D


5. Pretty but fat/Ugly but slim, which one would you prefer?
Pretty but fat of course =D u can do something with the weight, but face, hopeless =/


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
It doesn't matter I guess, as long as you love those who love you as much as they love you too =)


7. Is there anyone that you've waited and how did it last?
what comes around goes around....


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
bless them and wish them all the best =)


9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
hmmm, no one =S I suck in it =S


10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
Why not?! no matter what they're still my friends right =)


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
A happy family with kids and my parents around together in one same roof....and of course my sis as well =)


12. What's your fear?
to hurt someone....


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
CRAZZZZZYYY hahahahaa....


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor....you will be even richer than they richest man on the earth when you have someone you love beside u all the time....


15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
See the time....cause i hate waking up late....heheh


16. What kinda girlfriend/boyfriend do you think you are?
I dunno.... =/ caring one I think....


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
It will not happen...=)


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Forgive but never forget....It will be a lesson in life...


19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Sometimes I feel like being single but sometimes I feel like being in a relationship..but it does not matter, because I got all the love from my family and friends...if it comes then it comes =)


20.List 6 people to tag
Angeline

Joanne

Yin Yen

Jamie

Freddy

Yee Chien

poserrr nephew =D



I hate doing tag..But I love to tag ppl =D


No comments: