Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chinese New Year's Break 2009

It was the day of the year again!!!! 
Chinese New Year!!!
ANG PAU ANG PAU!!!



back to Penang




got back to Penang on few days before CNY.....

and went to the normal hang out spot with my friends....
owh....few of them said they never been there before =S

Place: Sunset's Bistro
Date: the Friday before CNY

Wai Khey

Playing "Grandma likes"
wanna play? =D

Dont like this, prefer Tiger =)





Place: Mr Woon's House (Orchestra's Music Director)
Date: 3rd Day of CNY
Kimi with Foon Hey (the soft toy)


Me & Sze Sheng
Playing "Flower Pot"
It's a nice game....

Playing "Grandma likes" AGAIN! hahaha


look at the panda.....dammm dirty right?
look at Wai Khey's expression...it darn dirty la....

Tell you what happened to that PANDA.....When my friends they went for Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra's Tour......The owner of the PANDA, she left that THING in the hotel room...so when she got back from the performance, the THING, GONE!!! hahaha
Then you know how she react...she was like "OMG OMG OMG!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!! WHO TOOK MY PANDA!!! I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT MY PANDA!!! I'LL GO CRAZY!!!" hahahaa...

yes yes! that was how she reacted.. hahaha...so she went and ask the reception! and you know what, the housekeeping ppl actually throw it away because they thought it was some spoil soft toy from the hotel....and it's dirty so they threw it away! hahaha......
yes the PANDA it's damm dirty..!!! =S

Wai Khey with Nemo, Me with Kimi =)





Place: Kek Lok Si Temple
Date: 4th Day of CNY


Yes, I know I'm a Christian....But I have to bring my cousins who are from Singapore to visit this place....
In a way I have no choice but to bring them there.... =/
anyway, I think it's not a sin....as long as my love it's still to the God that I worship =)


anyway look at the pictures.....I think whoever who go to Penang...they really should just go to this place and look at it...
it's really really really nice =)

my sis with my cousins..



Nice right? 
You guys should go there and check it out  =)






Place: Tho Quin's House
Date: 5th Day of CNY

STEAMBOAT!! =D

Usual thing they do..CAMWHORE

US!


owh, Amanda came over to joined us this time =D


Amanda & Mua

Us again! =D





Place: Wilson's House
Date: 6th Day of CNY

Camwhore...
This time is me with Yoke Han...
HAHA =D

spot Michael sitting there? 
He was playing COD the whole day there...... =/


Then...GAMBLE!!!

my bet with a tiny orange =)


Gamble Gamble and Gambleeeee.....
then Dinner...
then
.
.
.
.
.
Gamble AGAIN!  =)

and I won 70+bucks! =D
WEEE!!!!






Anyway.....
Happy Chinese New Year
( YES I KNOW CHINESE NEW YEAR IS OVER)
DON'T CARE LA =D

No comments: