Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 12 & Day 13(LastDay), Taiwan

There there there.....
This is gonna be the last post of Taiwan.....
=)


Day 12, 01/01/2009
We travelled around by our own.....using the MRT... 
I'm lovin' the MRT...it's so darn convenient...

Where did we go on this day instead,,,,,,???
We went to the Prime Minister's working place.....Taiwan's "white house" =D
By the way, on every 1st of January, they will open it for people to visit =)
LUCKY ME!  =D


Walking thereeeee.....


and we saw thisss =S
Wild Boar....yes it's a WILD BOAR...they actually breed it in the housing area =S


After a while...
we got there.....


Before we enter....we need to go through a whole bunch of security...darn strict laaaa =/

INSIDE
Meeting area..

The Garden...nice right?

owh! here's another orchestra performing there...
apparently there are all chosen player from all over Taiwan's Universities...
not bad la their standard =)

Marching band....we saw it when we got out from there....

After that...
SHOPPING!!!!!!
We went to "Xi Men Ting"....The most happening and biggest and nicest play to shop in the whole Taiwan!!! Wei June, did I found another heaven here AGAIN?? HAHAHA


Look at the pictures...and you will know how BIG is the place actually =/
I mean HUGE...

After few hours of shopping.....we got REALLY REALLY REALLY tired...
our leg were aching =S

So...
DINNER!!! =D
look at the wall...


The moment we got out from the restaurant...Guess what we saw....

THIS
Read it......Crazycut Hair Salon?! =S we actually dare one another to cut our hair there.... =D

BACK TO SHOPPNING!!!
Indian Food....they speak fluently in Mandarin =S
I think they speak better than me  =S




After another few hours....

We got really bored to that place...so we went to ask around where else could we go for nice shopping =D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, we end up in SOGO

Nice place....I got few Classical Cds...its darn CHEAP k....it only cost like T$100 per cd? 

Outside of SOGO

Ahhh!!!
We found this! heater!!!!
We need that so badly!!! cause it was freezing there...

I think Malaysia should have one too...
instead of heater...we should have one with COLD air   =P



Then....eat again! I think this was Dinner....
Look at their Sundae...Ugly la the cup...and it's not as nice as Malaysia's Sundae....


Next stop....
Back to MRT, and back to DanShui again......
if you noticed, we had been there the day before.....
wanna get something there...so yeah! =D


Back to MRT again....wanna go back to Hotel....
we had been travelling the whole day...really tired dy...

Check out the line of their MRT.....
DAMMM a lot of line right???
Unlike Malaysia's LRT, so pathetic  =S



While in the MRT, before reaching our stop......
We saw the night market which we went to the other day.....IT WAS LIKE SO DARN HAPPENING! and there was still a lot of people.......and you know what, it was already 12 something midnight..and its as if as it was only 8 something at night =S

But cool right?  =D 
So, the rest was darn tired...so they decided to go back to Hotel...
But Wei Zheng and I, we decided to go there AGAIN! come on man! it's already the last day! of course we gonna shop till drop! HAHAH

Took this in the middle of the road! haha

look at the people...It was already 12 something MIDNIGHT!!!! =D


Take a guess how long did we shop till? haha....
we shop till around 3 something in the morning!!! hahaha...that was crazy right? haha I know it was crazy! but then, there were till plenty of people there....
owh owh! haha...another thing, we actually shop till we were literally BROKE!! haha...

yeah! we intended to do that..because it kinda pointless to leave any money back...because it wouldn't worth anything if we brought it back....
So after the tiring shopping.....at last we went back to our Hotel....


and it was time to packkkkkkkkk...................
ANDDDD, my stuff couldn't go into my luggage bag!!!! TOO MUCH OF STUFF LA I BOUGHT!!! =S
HELLPPP!! HELLLPPP!!!!!! 
so what I did was.....I stuff some of my stuff into my instrument's case...
YES it was crazy! but no choice laa =S

Then night night!


Day 13(Last Day), 02/01/2009

Owh this is the Hotel that we stayed at....
really nice place...
and it's really near to the MRT...

at the lobby with our Tour Guide, Ray...
and yes i'm wearing spec =/


then
AIRPORT...
waiting area....


the food again....
by the way, I'm sick of eating dy....
it's like eat eat eat and eat all the way in Taiwan... =/



1 hour
2 hours
3 hours
4 hours
later
.
.
.
.
.
.
we're landing....


look at the sign up there....
haihzz..yes back to Malaysia...... =S

owh!!! no one can to pick me up from the airport...why? my family, all of my family's members...they were down in KL for my cousin's wedding......
So I had to take cab to go back home instead...sad right? =(


BUT

Before I could call for a cab...one of my friend, he called me and offered to come to fetch me! hahah...thankz alot man! =D


When I got home, the 1st thing I wanted to unpack it's been a habit for me to unpack the moment I got home from anywhere but then I recalled that I'm gonna go back down to KL the next day...So, SCREW IT la =D



after shower.....
SLEEEPPP!!!!







the whole trip was a blast!!
SERIOUSLY!!!!
AUGUST 12th-22nd
KOREA, I'M COMING FOR ANOTHER MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!! =D

No comments: