Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 11, Taiwan *COUNTDOWN TO 2009*

yes yes yes! It's day 11, one more day to go...
then the post about Taiwan will be officially over... =)



This was the only day that all of us get to wake up LATE....yes LATE! haha 
all of us woke up around I think 10 something? =S 
er ya...10 something it's consider late k....the whole trip, we had been waking up around 6 something k =P

Owh ya...half of the group...they went back to Malaysia on this day...
I was supposed to be in that group, but then...too bad i'm the senior, so I can just change to another group anytime I want =P

I think this was the day that we really get the feeling of being a Taiwan's ppl there...why? at last we get to used all the public transport and travel by ourself.....

walking to the MRT


MRT
The token to get us in....


Journey
.
.
.
.
YES it's the MRT's Station...Nice right? 
look at all the taxis...So YEllow..haha


Early Lunch....
McDonalds!

Grilled Chicken...it was GOOD!


After that....we walked around there....
IT WAS DARNNNNN COOLLLLDDDD!!!!! 10 Celcious i think =S

I like this =)



Night time...
well, it was not really night time...it was only around 5....yeah...it get dark around 5 something...
early right compare to Malaysia? =)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE =)
IT WAS FREEZING!



After walking around....

The actual plan was to go to Taipei 101 for countdown...but the official, they were kinda scared that if the whole groups of us go there, they couldn't manage to look after of all us because of the size of our group.....so they call it off...and the plan was to go elsewhere for countdown instead....

and you know how did I respond, I actually said WHAT THE F*CK!!  sorry, I know but I was darn frustrated, but still I shouldn't say that....sorry =/ anyway, I insisted that we go there....
because if we don't go there for countdown, then what's the point of staying back till after New Year here...there's like the most happening in the whole Taiwan on that day itself....


SO after debating with the official *thank God I took up law =), it help me alot to argue with them* hahaha....they decided to let me and a few of my friends to go.... WEEE!!!!

So  we took MRT over there.....
after a while..... we got there =)
look at that, yes it's a dog......Even the dog is in New Year moood...
if you cant see exactly what is it, the dog got tie up by balloons....
cool right? =)

look at the ppl, everyone is walking towards the main stage...


After 10 minutes of walk....
we got there =D
THERE! me with the crowd!

look at the ppl!!! so happening!!!! =D


After around 2 hours plus of performances by the local artists there.....
who were there again? hmmm, Zhang Hui Mei, Fish Leung, and a lot more....sorry that's the only 2 artist that i know =S


Check out the video...
!!!COUNTDOWN 2009!!!

nice right the fireworks? =)



The building TAIPEI 101









Cool right the fireworks?
I want another day of that
=/

No comments: