Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween in Liv

Been waiting for long?
=D





Anyway, Halloween was great this year...I mean I didn't really like dress up like so crazy guy, but I did a bit of something this year...*rather than all those boring years back in Malaysia*



I guess Halloween is pretty much about taking pictures only la...what else right? Don't tell me u wanna go around with a bucket going around ppl's house and say "trick or treat? =)" errr no....obviously we are not gonna do that, er wait, I mean obviously MUA not gonna do that...But if you wish to do it...GO AHEAD, I'LL SUPPORT YOU FULLY FROM THE BACK!!!
just support only k, nothing more than that =P


Anyway, picturess....
The evil angel and devil...
=D

and them again...

Told ya, nothing much I did compare to the rest of them....haha =D
and the hair, that was the way I style my hair during high school! haha! =D

The fallen angel who dunno somehow become a vampire as well...
*confusing right?!!*


and off we went to Estee FAVOURITE place....Cube!

And this was the first time that I actually saw some police come out and ronda-ronda at night....
Liverpool is damm safe k at night...unlike Leeds =P



and random strangers with their costume on the street




and here we are, lining to go into the Cube.....

awww....so cutee! haha =D



It was a great great night!



Conclusion,
Mua - Vampire
June - Fallen Angel
Joanne - Devil
Michelle - Cheerleader
Christine - some greeek princess i think =S
Shalini - something related to earth =S
Wai Hoong - Vampire too but with a spider on him =S
Rishi - was supposed to be a crazy scientist but ended up becoming a vomit place for some random strangers =D
Estee - some Cat =S







I guess that's all
=D

No comments: