Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another long day after exam....

yeah! Another long day after exam....haha... I'm not complaining, but I'm juz enjoying to the max ppl! haha...and I'm loving it =D

So what did I do on Thursday after exam? Hmmm...... Was still sleeping till Carmen called me at 8 something in the morning... I thought she and the bunch of them Yee Chien, Michael, Tho Quinn, Wilson and Bryan are on the way to my house for swimming....BUT THEN, you know why she called? She called because she has no transport to The Curve later....And the best part is, she called because she couldn't get the person she wanted to call to, so she called me to complain..WTH wei, I'm still half way sleeping and ITS 8 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!! ISHKKK!!!!!! lol, but then don't worry you still can call me to complain next time, I juz feel like bullying you here =P

Soooooo, after Carmen woke me up, I washed myself and went online to wait for them to call.... From, 8 something I waited till 9 something, from 9 something I waited till 10 something, from 10 something I waited till 11 something....From a bright and sunny day, I waited till it look a bit gloomy, from gloomy I waited till it rain heavily...... Imagine how long was that =S AT LAST, they called, and I thought they gonna say that they're at my house dy, BUT THENNNN, they said they are on the way to The Curve....There goes the swimming AGAIN.... =/

When I reached The Curve, they were already in Kim Gary i hate this shop So I went to meet them.....We had our lunch there... Nothing much happened there, but I had to wait for my food till like they were half way done with their food....Slow la them, see why I don't like the shop? THEY ARE SLOOWWWWW...

The highlight of this post is thissssssssssss


>>>>>>>>>REDBOX<<<<<<<<<
Why is it the highlight of this post? haha...BECAUSE, I think I was extremely HIGH and CRAZY in Redbox...
When we got into Redbox, everything was normal, we sat down, ordered our drinks, choose the music that we wanna sing...What else? hmmm, basically nothing special....
Sooooo, while we're singing, everyone got a bit high, is it because of the drinks? or the food in Kim Gary? =S
hahaha...
At 1st, Bryan was the crazy fellow, she started walking around on the sofa and then she started dancing and jumping around..OOOppssss I meant HE, probably he went to crazy that mistaken him as a SHE....... LOL =D

Then, ITS MY TURN TO GET HIGH, I was holding the mic for like the whole freaking 3 hours =/ sorry people, I think that's the after effect of going clubbing the day before =) and I was making those weird sound....and the best part was, or should I say worse part for my friends, sorry that was I was holding the mic the whole 3 hours and singing non-stop...lol =D

Then, it was Yee Chien turn, Bryan was laying down on the sofa, you know what did Yee Chien did after that, she went on top off Bryan *on top as in STANDING on top, not those type of ON TOP that u guys are thinking now* * hmmmm, bad ppl bad ppl, I'm sure u guys are darn horny, HAHHAHAHA, especially Bryan and Wilson, the horny ppl =D* So yeah, Bryan was making those weird sound until Michael wanted to take video to show his gf, then Bryan faster call Yee Chien to get down and stop it....HAHAHA HAHAHA, I know this part sound so darn wrong, but its funny la =D

So that's Redbox, OWH YA, I sang until Yee Chien snatched the mic away from me and stopped me from singing, so u guys imagine how crazy I was =D heheh.....



After Redbox, all of them came over to my place to swiimmmmmmm....
Only Tho Quinn and me knows how to swim, so we have to teach Wilson and Michael to swim....owh ya, the gals, they were juz sitting there and gossiping....and owh ya! There's a video they took of us swimming...I'll upload it as soon as I got it from Carmen =)
OWH OWH OWH, before that, the gals wanted to go online, so I brought my Mac and my Maxis's Broadband for them to go online....BUT THEN, they said Mac is too complicated =S and Carmen said they couldn't find the off button =S OMG, even Angeline she's so blur, she knows how to use Mac wei jk jk =D..HAHA........

Well, I'm gonna put a poll up there about Mac, make a vote ppl =)




After swimming and Redbox, Bryan, his gf, Yee Chien, Michael and me We went for steamboat at somewhere near to Kelana Jaya....




So thats all for nowwwwwwwww =)

No comments: