Friday, January 1, 2010

Paris's Disneyland....

Mickey and Minnie Mouse? Recall that? =)






Up up up really early for this.......cause everyone was kinda excited i would say...BUT I got abit late.....everyone was downstairs in the lobby waiting for mua and my sister..and the bf =S sorry...
LOL....anyway! it snowed in Paris and Disneyland on that day =)
oh btw, pictures credit to KenWooi too k? hahaha...happy?? LOL


ANyway...the journey was.....subway, Disneyland and subway...haha...it doesn't make sense at all right? haha i know...but I don't know why i'm writing this........


ANYWAAAAAAAAAYY.......


and after I think rougly 40 minutes of ride....we are there =)

mua with the printed ticket =)


nice?? =)


the souvenirs' shop.....haha....June, sorrrrrrry LOL =)




and you know what....remember whenever we watch some cartoon or something...??
sometimes they will show that the snow actually look something like a star? remember that when we were a kid? *that's if you have a childhood la =P*
it's actually true!!! and i got proof!!!
can you see that??? can you seee that?? lol...dont be like a jakun la! it's just snow =P



anyway.......


souvenirs shop again! cause i had to get a beanie so badly! my ear was gonna drop off =S
and yeah! it was freezing cold that day =S
but they kinda had some fun in the souvenirs shop instead =S
kidssssss...*shaking head* =D




and before lunch =)
they wanted to build a mini snow man...but takda material...sad case =D


that's my lunch...and I dunno why is it a Daisy Duck =S

and this cost me around 10euros++++++ =S



I think this is....Little SMall World?? =/




and I think this is Alice in the Wonderland.....




awwww so sweeet.....I mean the one on the left =P



and I look super weird =S



we were waiting for the Parade to start.....just look at the pictures from this point =)


look at the picture on the left....the soldier was actually helping them to push that thing...it got stuck...so nice..haha


that is all for the parade....
we went on for some ride...and more pictures! =D

nice right? =)




and dinner back in Paris.....the city i mean....and long discussion of plan with MeowTing for the next day before we get to head back to the hotel...haihzz =/



so that's all........
and I like this picture =)





MOre to comee...

No comments: