Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas in London

Christmas
one word
AWESOME





Christmas....was all good! =D got up around 10 something....and breakfast was ready! =)
it taste exactly like Hokkien Mee......my Aunt cooked for us....
it was goood... =)



Then.....out to sight-seeing...
Well, no public transport on that day...Thus my aunt's car was our only way to go around on that day =D


First stop....
ok...what's special about this place...was actually they have this tunnel link to the other side of a huge ass river.....you will know what other side i'm talking about later...

this is the other side...
yes pls clean up your poop ppl =D

this was the other side...
and the tunnel below..



Next stop.....O2 Arena and David Beckham Academy..

oh ya...that's my aunt...





Some park...sorry can't remember the name of the place.....
I think it's some Greenwich something..the Greenwich Research Center is there...that's all i can remember...

Honest Sausage?? hmmmm....Pinochio should eat this sausage...so that he would not tell lie anymore =D




Trafalgar Square




Buckingham Palace...
one of the saddest thing ever, was actually the guard, they are not standing outside of the palace anymore....apparently people like YOU and me, love to disturb them...that's why decided to put them in the palace instead now =S





and Christmas Dinner....and I got con to the kitchen to help again =S
look at the crab's apron...Don't I just look good on it...hahahaha =D


Dinner

opppss...haha =D


Christmas present from aunt...

Christmas present from US to my aunt =)

Christmas was great! I love it =)
thank you Auntie Winni
=)





and I love this picture......
ok
that's all for London

2 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

awesome london celebration

Nikel Khor

yeongboon said...

thank you for visiting my blog...