Monday, June 1, 2009

Just So You Know

Just so you know...


I'M BACK IN PENANG!!!!!
I'm so happy....especially today! tell u in a bit! =D



Well, since I got back, I've been busy with orchestra's rehearsal...although it's hectic, but I LOVE it....this is my life =D



Actually, the thing which really made my day was........

I BUMP INTO MY COUSIN IN GURNEY!!!!!


I bump into Amy in gurney while with my friends...... I was going down the escalator, and I saw someone familiar standing far away, and she was standing far away looking at me too...
and when I got down from the escalator...

I was like "OMG OMG!! I can't believe its u! dammm!!!!!"

the first thing i do was juz to give a HUG...dammm....should have hug u longer Amy...I miss u so much!! dammmmm



hahaha...we will meet up soon k? and catch up =)




She really made my day! =D seriously!


Amieeeeeeeee, my lovely cousin...MUACKSSS!! hahaha







SHIT, i know it might sound gay for some of you...but who give a shit! she's my cousin, and i missed her and i love her! =D







Chaozzz....Call me k those Penangite out there =D

No comments: