Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Penang...Penang oh Penang.....

=)



Penang....what else other than food?

Wilson, Cheryl and YinYen came down for a day...went out...and YinYen got drunk! hahah =D

Had a BBQ at my place.... no pictures sorry, cause we were too busy eating! haha..
and Amy was literally "question" by my mum and grandma...haha..sorry =D

Yee Chien, the sis *Yee Ven* (i think that's the name) =S, the sis's bf *Teik Wai* (I'm not sure about the name either) =S and the sis's bf's friend *Ethan* (I'm very sure of his name) =D....came down to Penang.....went out to makan....and listen to Ethan the joker while chilling...haha =D


What else other than eating? orchestra rehearsal...haihzz

btw, went to Segafredo with my friends after rehearsal....
Found out about this....
it's darn nice! =)


and their cake only cost RM5 after 8PM! =D =D =D


&
Sakae Buffet...haha...
with Sze Sheng and Juin You(meatball) =D
the amount that 3 of us makan =D

I like the place...it look so different....
It's at Gurney Plaza's new wing btw...






AND.......
Orchestra Performance....... =/

Maestro Martin Rutherford conducting....spot me? =)

Maestro Woon conducting..


Spot me now? =)

The cellist, percussionist and tuba player....


Nicole came to mua orchestra concert....was kinda suprised though! =D
btw, I didn't see her in person there...but she left me a message here saying that she went to see...
I hope you did enjoy it? =)
hahaha.....



Btw, sorry la...lazy to elaborate much la...I'm juz updating for the sake of updating, cause it's been a while since I updated my blog....SORRRRRY....





Will be back here soooooooooooon

No comments: