What can you do if you have 24 hours in Malacca?
One day to be precise
1) Firstly, check out the Red Buildings, including the Christ Church
and of course the area around there
2) Maritime Naval Museum
3) River in front of Casa del Rio
4) One of the new site in Malacca...with me on it! XD
5) Nasi Ayam Hoe Kee
if you did not eat any chicken rice ball during your visit to Malacca, meaning you've never even visit Malacca before peeps!
6) Jonker Street in the morning
7) Jonker Walk World Heritage Park
9) Malacca Sultanate Palace
10) Thousands Layers Cake
11) Nyonya food at Restoran Nyonya Makko
12) Jonker Street at night
13) Satay Celup at Capitol Satay
look at the queue...crazy right? that's what human would do for fooood!
14) Fried Oyster
me observing...more like curi-ing his skillls XD
Yes you can do 14 things in one day at Malacca!
Can you beat me?!