Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TTTTTTAGGGGGG

Thank you to Anna, now I have to do this =S


1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
Good Friends =D ....and she's my Jelly...haha

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
hmmmm, smart, talkative, crazy, lazy and cheecky

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
by calling me Bunny =S

4. The most memorable thing he/she have said to you?
calls me Bunny non-stop =S

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
love her? =S but I think she will drive me crazy instead =D

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
try to make things better

7. If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on...
sleeping early...and don't be so lazy...hehe

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
I dunno, guess that won't happen laa...we're nice ppl =D

9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
is this even a question?

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
a really nice gal, but she need to think what is best for her sometimes =)

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
that's for them to answer, not me...

12. The character of you for yourself is?
crazy and hard to understand i guess?

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
love to procrastinate

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
why I wanna be someone else when I'm enjoying life now =D

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
They're nice people =)

10 people to tag. *scrathes head* (P.S.: not arranged according to favorites)
1. Angeline
2. Yin Yen
3. Yee Chien
4. Freddy
5. Aaron
6. Joanne
7. Jamie
8. Kristi
9. Claudia
10. Michael

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
She's single and available...hehe

Is number 3 a male of a female?
a female.....

If number 7 and 10 were together would it be a good thing?
Guess they will be busy reading Jane Austen together everyday, maybe I guess..haha

How about number 5 and 8?
I don't think so =S

What is number 1 studying about?
law, and she will still be in =)

Is number 4 single?
this is hard to answer =S

Say something about 6?
Guys, OWH!! I mean MACHA, just love to check her out =D

9?
She's enjoying life in Cardiff now..

.
.
.
.
.
signing offf

No comments: