Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where & what is our home all about?

Its 3 something in the morning...and I'm still actively online....and by the way I'm in KFC...


What am I doing online so late? well, firstly it is because that I couldn't sleep...and another thing was reading those politician thingy about our country.....

916...Is there really gonna have a new government? We should just wait and see...I'm sure everything happens for a reason, as god know what is best for the people too =)

Alot of critics about our country and people had been made recently, its been seriously a chaos scenario... Whoever and whatsoever who make those remarks, it doesn't matter now... What matters its whatever which happened,  people learn from it and make best out of it...

Well, I saw this video in youtube... I think everyone of us should be like that and as all the politician as well....We're all human, we're all the same race...work for the best and work for everyone...



Check out the video



I think everyone of us should remember all of this word and act on it and give the best and be peace always to everyone and all the people in the world

No comments: