Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still having FUN!!! =D

HEY!!! Sorry, I know its been a while since the last time I updated my blog...was so busy with Penang and all the orchestra's rehearsal...sorry sorry =/

Sooo, I'm just gonna summarize what did I do for the past whole week =)


Monday
Nothing much actually....Went swimming, lunch and movie....


Tuesday
My day started when Yee Chien called me at 4 something in the morning =S Why? Because her pencil's case was with me and she was worry shit because her sis's stuff is inside it and she scared the sis might scold her......So she called me for THAT early in the morning =S

Btw, I couldn't really sleep nowadays...dunno why =S 
After that I couldn't continue sleeping....So woke up around 7...Then packed my stuff and clean the house and all.... Owh ya, going back penang after that

After that, went to Yee Chien's house and pass her her pencil's case..
We waited for Wilson for like around 30 minutes =S to go for lunch.....

When he reached, we went to somewhere near to Michael's place to makan....then we dropped by at Michael's place...cause Yee Chien wanna borrow some story books from Michael...

Soooo, after that, I went to fetch my friend from Kota Damansara to meet up with Wilson at my place so that he can drop us at the bus station So happy because I'm gonna go back home...miss the ppl there =/

Apparently we reached kinda late at my place....So, we missed the bus I think this is the 2nd time I missed the bus, hopefully my sis is not looking at this =S
So because of this, we had to wait for the next bus, which is 8 o'clock....So we waited for like 4 freaking hours at the bus station..thank god they got sofas and internet there...or else we can die there wei =S

8 o'clock, went up the bus, reach Penang at around 2...TIDUR straight away when i reached home... LOL


Wednesday
Didn't go out at all the whole day till around 6 something, my friend called...asked me wanna go for dinner.....
So me, my sis and few of our friends..We went for Lok Lok for dinner...after that went for orchestra's rehearsal....

Supper, we went to McDonalds  Yee Chien's favourite color...YELLOOWWWW =D....


Thursday
Nothing much too......
Went orchestra's rehearsal and supper at  Old Town, New World Park


Friday
Woke up kinda early....went for swimming
Then went home and tidurrrr till 2 something...woke up, get ready, went for last orchestra's rehearsal concert at night

Rehearsal should start at around 4....But delay till around 5 something as usual, PSO's ppl juz sucks in time management =/ 

Break, went somewhere near there Esplanade to have dinner I LOVE PENANG's FOOD =D

Concert started at around 8.15 p.m......Who came? Genevieve haha was busy messaging u till the concert start har =) and Ming Kuang.....Anna ffk u better make sure u come the next time =p

Well, I think concert was not bad.... =)

Supper, went to Kapitan...


Saturday
Went for breakfast......
Then went for badminton for like 1 hour plus =)

After that, went home shower....
Went to see my old school band I missed my band and the time I had with them alot =(

Was talking with my juniors, and we recalled back all those time we had together last time...
still remember how hard we worked for the Concert Competition...We won apparently...and during the National Competition, we expect to win too, but eventually we lost.....
That was seriously the moment that I really fall off, I actually cried after the officials announced the result...I cried kinda long, its like from the concert hall till back to my school...
It was such a huge impact on me, but it changed me...
From there, I knew there's nothing fair...everything in this world is about politics, even in school and even music...
And after that, we came back strong....During the period of formation, we really work our ass off.....I pushed my members sorry i know that i was hard on u guys, but thats the only way to achieve our goal, AND we DID it =) 
From there, I made more close friends who really help me out when I need them too, and I made even more enemies...Why? Well, I'm those kinda person, if wanna do something, I must make sure I put my heart in it... 
On that day of Formation Competition itself, we made an impact on the scene....Everyone was shock when they see my band, they said "CLHS changed, impress, and they could get better" Although we did not win, but I was proud and honour to be part of them and be able to be the one who guided them trough all of this...Here's the picture of my band =)

we won the state's concert competition, and we represented Penang for the Nationals =)

That's us again, during the state's formation competition...That's me in white on the left

AGM, I cried again..Why? Because I love my band so much, and its like I want more time...There's still so many things I want to do for them...I just couldn't let go...but no matter what, I don't have a choice...I need to let them go and let the juniors to lead them....
I cried, I still miss the moment I cried...Why? The feeling, the thought and everything from there just made me feel like all of them are part of me...and I couldn't let go of it easily...


Went home after that, then went out and chill with my friends...


Sunday
Woke up at 5....get ready and waited for my friends to meet up at my place....
Went to my high school again, checked out their prepartion..then went for breakfast....Dim Sum

After that went Queensbay for Merdeka Parade........


It was really hot, so went home and shower after that....Then went to Gurney to meet up with Genevieve and her friend "her transport" for movie...We watched Love Guru....

It was hilarious...hahaha... Although I missed the front part a bit sorry for being late but I still enjoyed it...hahah darn nice the movie! u guys should watch!! lol
We go watch again k k when I go back Penang? hahaha


After that, went home straight away...because got dinner with family....
Then, went home and sleeeeeeeeeepppp =)


Monday
Came back to KL =D

Owh ya for the poll, 53%- Mac is hard to use & 47% is not hard to use....welll I STILL THINK MAC IS EASY AND NICE TO USE =P

So that's all for now......
This post is specially for my School Band

Chung Ling High School Wind Orchestra/Band
Love my band and u guys forever =)

No comments: