Monday, November 7, 2011

Putrajaya Night Marathon 2011

My very first Night Marathon




I wanted to join the Adidas: King of the Road's Marathon 2011, but was too late in registration....disappointed sial.....

thanks to my friends, we were chit-chatting, and somehow we came about this Putrajaya Night Marathon 2011, and immediately we decided to take part...without hesitation, I signed up immediately! haha *didn't wanna missed it again ok?* XD

After few weeks...walaaa! received my race kit!




The race starts say 8.30pm? But we decided to be there earlier just to beat the traffic....


Let me proudly present Putrajaya to you!
haha



We were there actually wayyy to early....and thank God my friend brought some card games and all...


us the runner....


I dunno why we did this...but everyone has been doing it and posting up on facebook and all...
so why not?! haha



Well didn't manage to take a picture of the starting point and final point...why? was too hype out too race la! haha


So after i think 70 minutes-ish...both of us completed the race FIRST among our friends...
proud sial ok?! haaha



Look at all the tired people...sitting on the road....
haha i think this will be the one and only chance you will EVER have to sit on the road of Putrajaya itself...and I DID IT, jealous tak? =P


 and here's all the proud 10KM finisher yo!
 Spot me? =P



Let me show off my certificate and finisher medal! haha








So what is the next Marathon coming up?
=P

5 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Wow.. Good health game

Xue Ren said...

congratzzz!! :)

Unknown said...

greeting for you
sorry i was late
this posting make me remember when im with my friends have competition
oh iya i was folow you thanks alot

dorcas said...

great pictures!

Unknown said...

Great to support all of us who want to share good things with the world!