Thursday, January 19, 2012

Loon Sing Restaurant, Nilai

Buddha Jumping Over The Wall?



Have you all heard about Loon Sing Restaurant in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
 
Check out how's the restaurant like from outside....
 


Without hesitation we decided to go for the RM 888++ package! 8 means wealth, 
so without a hesitation

First dish was....
Buddha Jumping Over The Wall
What a name right? Well, it is a direct translation from the Cantonese's name....
This dish consist of quail eggs, bamboo shoots, scallops, sea cucumber, abalone, shark fin, chicken, Jinhua ham, pork tendon, ginseng, mushrooms, and taro....lots of ingredients right? lol

Mixed Vegetables with Noodles
Pretty simple dish...nicely done, the vegetables was crunchy though =)
Claypot Pork with bread
My favourite among all! haha...Although the pork was full with fats, as you can see a thick layer of fats, it's still awesome delicious....The pork was nicely done and tender..Flavour was perfect for me!
Grilled Fish with Vege
It seems like steamed fish  right? but it's not.... 

Vegetables which I can't really remember the name.... =S sorry



Prawn with Oats
Initially I thought the pieces stuff around the the prawn must be one of the spices, but when I tried, it's actually oats...Somehow they coated the oats with a layer of something and fried together with the prawn which tastes awesome for me...
 
and the desserts.....
Pulut Rice (left) ; Lemon flavoured desserts (right)


By the way, did I not mentioned at the beginning of the post?
It was a company dinner, yup all paid by my boss! haha
Check out the awesome peeps!
spot me?
XD


So how do you get there? It's only 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur.
Address:
PT 2484, Kawasan Perindustriaon Nilai 2,
Block D,
71800, Nilai,
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
or you can make a reservation here;
Tel:  +606 - 799 7808 ; +606 - 799 7818
Fax: +606 - 799 3369
or you can check out their website;







What are you waiting for?
Go try Buddha Jumping over The Wall, you might just LITERALLY jump over it!
XD

5 comments:

Anthony Hopper said...

The food looks great. If I ever visit Malaysia, I will have to try that restaurant.

Unknown said...

Wah first dish alrdy so geng chao d!! >.< and the kicap pork! *bat yao zhuu yukk* ...*DROOLS*

Nikel Khor said...

Nice one..

Bengbeng said...

The food looks tempting enough to travel a long distance for it :)

choi yen said...

The Buddha Jump Over The Wall didn't attract me, but the pork belly make me drooling :P