Monday, January 23, 2012

Majestic Dragon in Pavilion

Happy Chinese New Year 2012




It's the year of the Dragon again.. So are you a Dragon?! Well, cause I am! haha Although I'm born in the year of 1989, but I'm still a Dragon...Why? It is simply because my birthday falls 2 days before Chinese Year in year of 1989.... Hence, A Dragon I am! XD *proud sial*

So how was your Chinese New Year 2012 thus far? It's the year of the Dragon, everyone would be expecting an awesome and auspicious year....

Without fail, all the malls in Malaysia would try to live up to the occasion as well! Dragon year you know, great business for them ahead! and there will be more babies this year as well! everyone would be wanting to get a Dragon baby!

But kanak-kanak sekalian, don't simply do alright just because it's a Dragon year...You wanna get knock out with a Dragon baby!  XD so protection, protection.....



ANYWAYS, while I was doing my Chinese Near Year shoppping in KL, I stumble upon this most amazing Chinese New Year decoration that I have encountered thus far!
Just check out the pictures below!
Amazing right????! Check out more pictures below



A full size picture of the Dragon!
Impressive right? Well, at least it really impressed me! I was totally stunt the moment I see it... and Thank God I brought my camera XD


So without hesitation, me and my sister was like some jakun, keep on taking pictures of the Dragon and WITH the Dragon too!
my sister on the left, mua on the right


More picture so the Dragon



It's freaking huge, big, gigantic, long, whatever you way can describe it!
It was simply just amazing!



If you wanna check it out, go to Pavilion now before it is too late!

The address is as follow;
Address:
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia.
or; you can check out their website at http://www.pavilion-kl.com/






Happy New Year 2012 again!
Have an awesome and prosperous year ahead!
=)

1 comment:

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

Wow dragon.
I miss dragon dances. Don't seem to see any here in Malaysia anymore.

KtheBlogger.com